This is a new recipe in our house but one that’s pretty loved already. While the adults love it, I was surprised by how quickly the kids actually devoured it too. It’s really easy to make and goes a long way.
1 container Stonyfield Greek yogurt (32 oz)
1-3 Tablespoons Tastefully Simple’s Fiesta Party Dip mix
* Chop up black olives and green peppers and put them in a bowl. I chop them pretty small so the peppers aren’t as noticeable. (Our kids aren’t loving peppers right now.)
* Add the drained corn and the Stonyfield Greek yogurt to the bowl. (You can use other brands of yogurt but we love Stonyfield the best, which is why I work with Stonyfield.)
* Add the Tastefully Simple Fiesta Party Dip mix. I know 1-3 Tablespoons sounds like a huge difference. That’s because the more you add the spicier it will be. Once the dip sits, it’ll taste spicier than it will at first. Proceed with caution and start with a small amount. I tend to split the dip in 2 and make one of them spicier than the other.
* Let refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Like all dips, it tastes better after it sits for a while.
* Serve with tortilla chips or celery or carrot sticks. Here I serve them with Late July chips (which are amazing and gluten free!).
Kristina Grum is a Certified Parent Educator who has over a decade of experience working with children, including being a classroom teacher. She currently teaches parenting classes in her local area and writes about shifting parenthood from barely surviving to thriving.
Disclaimer: I work in partnership with Stonyfield as a YoGetter and I am compensated for my work. I did receive a sample for this review. The recipe, opinions and thoughts contained in this post are 100% mine.
*These links are affiliate links. What does that mean? It means if you click on the links to purchase these products I get a few pennies for every dollar, at no additional cost to you. Basically, in a year I’ll be able to take the girls out to ice cream. 😉