You all know I love to bake. It’s a secret my hips can’t keep. I’ve shared a lot of recipes but this one is truly amazing.
The dough has a chocolate base but doesn’t have an overbearing chocolate taste. It’s filled with milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. The girls can eat the dough by the bucketful and love the cookies too. Thank goodness we don’t have a peanut allergy!
This isn’t the kind of recipe you pin and never look at again.
Go to your refrigerator and take out 2 sticks of butter right now. Also, check over my ingredient list and go to the store to get what you are missing.
Let’s get started:
1 c softened butter
3/4 c creamy peanut butter
3/4 c white sugar
3/4 c packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
327 g of Better Batter gluten free all purpose flour
(Truthfully, most gluten free cup for cup flours will work well for this recipes. If you want to make it with regular gluten-filled flour, use 2 1/3 c of all purpose flour)
1/3 c cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 c milk chocolate chips
1 c peanut butter chips
10 large or 40 small Reese’s Peanut Butter cups, chopped (or add more!)
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
4. Slowing add in the cocoa powder, flour, and baking soda.
5. When the ingredients look well incorporated (you don’t want to “over-mix” it), add in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
6. Drop by large or small scoop onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes (depending on the size you made the cookies).
8. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing them. If you remove them too soon they will fall apart.
Enjoy! These are my favorites! Feel free to send me some cookies as a token of your appreciation. 🙂
*This link is an affiliate links. What does that mean? It means if you click on the link to purchase this product I get a few pennies for every dollar, at no additional cost to you. Basically, in a year I’ll be able to take the girls out to ice cream. 😉
Chris Carter says
These look AMAZING!!! My hubs is gluten free, and he needs to make these!!! Did you notice I said HE needs to make them? Yeah. 😉
Tarana Khan says
These look so yummy! I could just eat the batter 🙂